Learn real-world best practice directly from AWS experts.
Cloud Essentials for Government is a 2-hour live-virtual session for participants to discover the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help meet business objectives.
It explores the advantages and possibilities of cloud computing, security and compliance to help improve cloud fluency and cross collaboration within your organisation.
Cloud Essentials for Government training will help you:
- develop your understanding of the benefits and possibilities of cloud computing.
- learn how a cloud strategy can help organisations meet business objectives.
- build your knowledge of security and compliance to facilitate better discussions and collaboration within your organisation.
Who Cloud Essentials for Government is for
We recommend Cloud Essentials for Government for all Practitioner members of the Digital Profession looking to develop their foundational knowledge in cloud computing. This course is especially targeted towards management and executive level members.
No prior experience in IT or cloud computing is required.
- Session 1: Tuesday 14 June 2022 (registrations open 10 May).
- Session 2: Tuesday 13 September 2022 (registrations open 12 August).
- Session 3: Tuesday 6 December 2022 (registrations open 8 November).
We’re offering you this exclusive training program free of charge to Digital Profession Practitioner members.
Practitioner members of the Digital Profession can register now for Cloud Essentials for Government. If you’re not a member, check your eligibility and join as a Practitioner now.
Registrations for Cloud Essentials for Government will stay open until full.